AI and Machine Learning are becoming a staple in the IT industry, with surprising industries seeking advantages with this exciting field of automation. One of these industries with a constant focus on productivity improvement and automation is the call centre industry. Tech giants are taking their own in-house steps towards automating this labor-heavy market, but how do robots and people work together in a field where 79% of customers still prefer to speak to a human being?
Emergency Scale-Up Customer Service Support Task Force to Help Businesses Impacted due to the Effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Agents Republic provides customer support services with globally distributed home-based workforce. Reflecting on the current situation about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the company launches new emergency scale-up customer service task…Read More
The Coronavirus shows no signs of stopping yet, and many businesses are bracing themselves for the economic impact. Apple issued a warning about iPhone supply shortages due to its factories…Read More
As our world becomes hyper-connected and e-commerce blurs the lines between geographical markets, customer support is facing a paradigm shift in the way it has structured its business processes and its approach to technology.
- Tier 1 – Technical Support Agent (English, Home-based)
- Will AI Define the Future of Customer Support?
- Tier 2 – Technical Support Agent (English, Home-based)
- Emergency Scale-Up Customer Service Support Task Force to Help Businesses Impacted due to the Effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- German-English Customer Support Agent (Home-based)