Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is fundamental to provide a variety of human-focused services worldwide and keep Agents Republic an ideal partner in customer service for globally expanding businesses. But how can you take advantage of remote work and what actions are needed to be more diverse and inclusive?
AI and Machine Learning are becoming a staple in the IT industry, with surprising industries seeking advantages with this exciting field of automation. One of these industries with a constant focus on productivity improvement and automation is the call centre industry. Tech giants are taking their own in-house steps towards automating this labor-heavy market, but how do robots and people work together in a field where 79% of customers still prefer to speak to a human being?
Emergency Scale-Up Customer Service Support Task Force to Help Businesses Impacted due to the Effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As our world becomes hyper-connected and e-commerce blurs the lines between geographical markets, customer support is facing a paradigm shift in the way it has structured its business processes and its approach to technology.
- Digital Marketing Intern (Paid, Full-Time)
- Dutch-English Customer Support Agent (Home-based)
- Agents Republic named as “Emerging Rocket” among BC’s leading top technology companies
- Contact Center Supervisor – Inbound (English, Home-based)
- Agents Republic and its Commitment to Fostering an Inclusive and Diverse Workplace