AI and Machine Learning are becoming a staple in the IT industry, with surprising industries seeking advantages with this exciting field of automation. One of these industries with a constant focus on productivity improvement and automation is the call centre industry. Tech giants are taking their own in-house steps towards automating this labor-heavy market, but how do robots and people work together in a field where 79% of customers still prefer to speak to a human being?
Leading provider of on-demand virtual contact center and AI training data services, Agents Republic launches new online client platform to provide increasing transparency and ease of access Vancouver, BC February…Read More
- Will AI Define the Future of Customer Support?
- Tier 2 – Technical Support Agent (English, Home-based)
- Emergency Scale-Up Customer Service Support Task Force to Help Businesses Impacted due to the Effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- German-English Customer Support Agent (Home-based)
- 9 Tips for Virtual Workforce Management