As our world becomes hyper-connected and e-commerce blurs the lines between geographical markets, customer support is facing a paradigm shift in the way it has structured its business processes and its approach to technology.
Company expands its footprint to strengthen client relationships to provide high-quality customer support outsourcing services worldwide. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – July, 2019
- Emergency Scale-Up Customer Service Support Task Force to Help Businesses Impacted due to the Effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- German-English Customer Support Agent (Home-based)
- 9 Tips for Virtual Workforce Management
- Telecommuting Will Help Your Business Survive the Coronavirus
- Agents Republic Launches New Client Support Portal