Agents Republic, leading provider of customer support and AI data services, was named Emerging Rocket 2021 in BC’s ICT sector for their scalable multilingual model leveraging a decentralized workforce.
AI and Machine Learning are becoming a staple in the IT industry, with surprising industries seeking advantages with this exciting field of automation. One of these industries with a constant focus on productivity improvement and automation is the call centre industry. Tech giants are taking their own in-house steps towards automating this labor-heavy market, but how do robots and people work together in a field where 79% of customers still prefer to speak to a human being?
Emergency Scale-Up Customer Service Support Task Force to Help Businesses Impacted due to the Effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As our world becomes hyper-connected and e-commerce blurs the lines between geographical markets, customer support is facing a paradigm shift in the way it has structured its business processes and its approach to technology.
Company expands its footprint to strengthen client relationships to provide high-quality customer support outsourcing services worldwide. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – July, 2019
- Digital Marketing Intern (Paid, Full-Time)
- Dutch-English Customer Support Agent (Home-based)
- Agents Republic named as “Emerging Rocket” among BC’s leading top technology companies
- Contact Center Supervisor – Inbound (English, Home-based)
- Agents Republic and its Commitment to Fostering an Inclusive and Diverse Workplace