AI and Machine Learning are becoming a staple in the IT industry, with surprising industries seeking advantages with this exciting field of automation. One of these industries with a constant focus on productivity improvement and automation is the call centre industry. Tech giants are taking their own in-house steps towards automating this labor-heavy market, but how do robots and people work together in a field where 79% of customers still prefer to speak to a human being?
Asian markets are flourishing and Western companies are looking to take advantage of this fact. But how do you secure top-notch, native Customer Support for Asian languages?
As our world becomes hyper-connected and e-commerce blurs the lines between geographical markets, customer support is facing a paradigm shift in the way it has structured its business processes and its approach to technology.
- Tier 1 – Technical Support Agent (English, Home-based)
- Will AI Define the Future of Customer Support?
- Tier 2 – Technical Support Agent (English, Home-based)
- Emergency Scale-Up Customer Service Support Task Force to Help Businesses Impacted due to the Effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- German-English Customer Support Agent (Home-based)