Healthcare is one of the largest and fastest-growing industries in the world. It accounts for more than 10% of the GDP of most developed nations, can make up an enormous part of the economy of a country. Most healthcare facilities have long established call centers, most of which are run in-house. It’s good for the customers, but it also means heavy investment in call center staff and technology, while facilities often rely on tight budgets. However, outsourcing to a professional call center service provider may help you to focus on your core business instead, so that you can stay ahead of your competitors.
Benefits of outsourcing healthcare call center services
Increasing revenue, due to
- minimizing administrative tasks to your in-house staff
- increased efficiency by fast, efficient and standardized processes
- no lost contact with your patients, vendors and affiliates with 24/7 service coverage
- no more difficulties due to language barriers – we speak 75+ languages!
- secure assisted pay-by-phone solution to let your patients pay over the phone right away (PCI-DSS certified)
Optimized costs, due to
- more time to focus on your healthcare business
- increased productivity by minimized idle time and maximized utilization
- cloud-based scheduling enabled flexible staffing to support needs
- high quality service by trained and certified agents with ownership to provide outstanding support
- global sourcing that secures best prices and various alternatives for coverage
- AI-enhanced support solutions to be fast and relevant
More focus on your core business, due to
- optimizing high volume repetitive tasks
- less time consuming HR and operations issues
- peace of mind of working with a professional call center provider
Agents Republic is providing healthcare call center services with native speaking agents. Our agents specialized in healthcare calls are trained and certified to represent global brands. Go the extra mile and stand out of the crowd with our support!
Get started with outsourcing medical call center services today! Ask for a quote!
- Looking to improve your Healthcare Customer Support services?
- Is your in-house team is too expensive to handle basic inquiries?
- Would you like to reach higher ratings in customer satisfaction?
- Do you want to be contacted easily via phone, email or webchat?
- Looking for a cost effective solution while you can focus more on your core healthcare business?
- Already thinking to hire a professional call center team?
Which support channels are you interested in?
Typical healthcare call center services
- Appointment setting services
- Patient enrollment for clinical research
Patient satisfaction surveys
- Healthcare information line
- Application process of patients
- Emergency customer support
- Physician referral services
- Assisted over-the-phone payment for healthcare charges or health insurance payments (PCI-DSS)
Our team has deep expertise and understanding of the complexities of customer support in global financial services, insurance and management consulting industries. Whether it be New York City, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong or Tokyo, we are ready to serve financially savvy, multilingual, global clientele.