We are hiring for an experienced HR Community Manager who is tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR, promotional events, and human resource fields.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Agents Republic provides state-of-the-art customer support services with a globally distributed home-based workforce.
We are hiring for an experienced
HR Community Manager
who is tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR, promotional events, and human resource
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to drive online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications and support HR initiatives as needed.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support HR initiatives, such as recruitment, onboarding, employer branding, and community engagement
- Build relationships with employees, clients, industry professionals and journalists
- Set and execute social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing and HR strategies
- Provide engaging content for the community
- Respond to posts, comments and email inquiries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with HR, Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with sales to stay updated on new products and features
- Stay up-to-date with customer support/technology trends
- BSc degree in Marketing, HR or Communications
- Proven work experience as a HR / Marketing / community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching -internal competitions, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills and writing skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
What we offer
- Collaborative teamwork environment on a cutting-edge technology
- Part-time opportunity which can lead to full-time engagement
- Remote work opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Working with international teams in a multicultural, high-tech environment
Please send your resume to email@example.com and enclose a cover letter.
We are looking to hire home-based call center supervisors with customer support experience to service worldwide customers. Work from the comfort of your home in global markets as part of a Canadian company and develop your career with us!