We are looking to hire experienced call center agents fluent in American English based in the United States with gaming experience. Work from the comfort of your home in global markets as part of a Canadian company and develop your career with us!
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Agents Republic provides next generation contact center services with a global workforce. Agents Republic delivers exceptional customer service, technical support, back office and inbound sales assistance with english speaking agents, using state of the art technologies, including cloud automation and artificial intelligence. Services are available 24/7/365 in all time zones across multiple channels: phone, email, chat, video chat and social media. Join the Republic!
- Do you live in the United States and are you an English speaker?
- Did you work in a customer service / support role?
- Are you interested in gaming?
- Are you an upbeat and helpful personality?
- Are you willing to learn?
If yes, please apply to the following work-at-home, long term job opportunity:
Tasks & responsibilities
- Inbound customer service and related administrative tasks to VIP gaming clients
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer interaction process
- Follow standard operating procedures and escalate problems to Team Supervisors or Tier 2 support if required
- Participate in all necessary training sessions, phone/video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Perform additional duties if required by management
- Friday and Saturday 3pm – 11pm PST
- One plus year of experience in contact/service center environment in a similar role
- Experience in gaming is a plus
- Familiar with CRM tools
- Ability to work independently (solid decision-making skills, strong problem solving, good judgment)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Windows Operating Systems & applications, tech-savvy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English, Polish considered and asset.
- Customer oriented personality with strong work ethics and great troubleshooting skills
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, meal and rest break requirements
- Ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
Home office Requirements
- Have an Internet speed of at least 5 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload
- Must have a workspace free from outside noise and distractions
- USB headset is recommended to maximize good sound quality
- Competitive salary
- International environment and great self development programs
- Home-based work opportunity
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues
Please submit your application below.