We are looking to hire home-based call centre agents for a long-term project. Work from the comfort of your home in global markets as part of a Vancouver-based company and develop your career with us!
- Do you speak English and live in Canada?
- Did you work in a customer service role?
- Are you an upbeat, helpful personality?
If yes, we would like to offer you the following work-at-home, long-term contract opportunity:
Inbound phone support for a Canadian-based organization
Tasks & responsibilities
- Represent a well-established Canadian-based organization
- Provide a helpful, supportive customer service experience for Canadian customers
- Answer inbound calls, emails and chat messages
- Follow standard operating procedures and escalate problems to Supervisors
- Maintain a quiet home office with a stable internet connection to perform professional customer support duties
- Participate in all necessary training sessions, phone/video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Maintain a good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Full-time role, based on Canadian business days Monday through Friday and occasionally on Saturdays (based on agreed schedule with the supervisor)
Home office Requirements
- Have an Internet speed of at least 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload (must provide a speed test copy)
- Must have a workspace free from outside noise and distractions
- USB headset is recommended to maximize good sound quality
- Must agree to reside at your current address for min. 3 months
- Flexible working hours with competitive compensation
- International environment and great self-development programs
- Home-based work opportunity
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues
Please submit your application below.