We are looking to hire experienced call center agents fluent in Korean and English. Work from the comfort of your home in global markets as part of a Canadian company and develop your career with us!
원어민 수준의 한글 및 초중급수준의 영어가 가능하고 콜센터에서 일한 경험이 있는 분들을 찾고 있습니다. 글로벌한 시장에서 캐나다 회사의 일원으로써 집에서 편리하게 근무하는 동시에 커리어도 같이 키워가십시오.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Agents Republic provides next generation contact center services with global workforce. The company was formed by industry professionals with more than 12 years track record in cloud-based contact center outsourcing in 38 countries. Agents Republic delivers exceptional customer service, technical support, back office and inbound sales assistance with native speaking agents, using state of the art technologies, including cloud automation and Artificial Intelligence. Services are available 24/7/365 in all time zones across multiple channels: phone, email, chat, video chat and social media. Agents are carefully selected, trained and certified to represent global brands, and equipped with local market knowledge in regional dialects. Work from the comfort of your home in global markets as part of a Canadian company and develop your career with us. Join the Republic!
Tasks & responsibilities
- Inbound customer service and related administrative tasks
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer interaction process
- Follow standard operating procedures and escalate problems to Team Supervisors or LVL 2 support if required
- Participate in all necessary training sessions, phone/video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Perform additional duties if required by management
- One plus year of experience in contact/service center environment in a similar role
- Familiar with CRM tools
- Ability to work independently (solid decision-making skills, strong problem solving, good judgment)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Windows Operating Systems & applications, tech-savvy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Korean with conversational level of English
- Customer oriented personality with strong work ethics and great troubleshooting skills
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, meal and rest break requirements
- Ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Available minimum of 4 hours/day
Home office Requirements
- Have an Internet speed of at least 5 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload
- Must have a workspace free from outside noise and distractions
- USB headset is recommended to maximize good sound quality
- Flexible working hours with competitive salary
- International environment and great self development programs
- Home-based work opportunity
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues
Please submit your application below.