Join our team! At Agents Republic, we are constantly reinventing how companies connect with technology and with their end client. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual”. We aim to develop groundbreaking solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From basic speech recognition technologies to conversational AI technologies that powers millions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Agents Republic provides next generation contact center services with a global workforce. Agents Republic delivers exceptional customer service and AI data services with native speaking agents, using state of the art technologies, including cloud automation and Artificial Intelligence.
Agents Republic welcomes interns interested in developing their skills in AI and data science. The Agents Republic Applied Data Science NLP/NLU Internship Program is a strategic part of our development! Our internships offer students an exciting path to contribute to cutting edge technology and innovative products and make a true business impact. As a key member of our team, you will expand your technical skills exponentially and grow your professional network.
The candidate will pursue cutting edge research aligned with Agent Republic’s long-term NLP/NLU roadmap. The focus will be on developing or improving conversational models for application in natural language understanding and conversational AI systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct research and experimentation to solve problems related to natural language processing / generation and conversational AI;
- Implement prototypes to test new ideas and NLP algorithms;
- Analyze and improve performance of existing data platforms;
- Present findings (written reports or oral presentations, as appropriate);
- Publish papers on our website, in renowned conferences and journals;
- Support marketing with research findings.
- You are currently enrolled or graduated in a Master or PhD degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science or related;
- Experience using AWS;
- You are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or authorized to work in Canada under the federal Immigration Act.
- Machine learning with experience in deep learning (neural networks);
- Natural language processing (NLP);
- At least basic programming and debugging skills;
- Experience in a deep learning framework;
- Good communication skills (written and oral);
- You are eligible to work full time (40h/week).
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Remote working;
- Flexible hours;
- Unique environment for collaborative teamwork;
- Working with international teams to push the boundaries of technology.
- British Columbia’s NVBC Competition Top 25 Finalist
This offer is contingent on the Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) program evaluation and funded by the Government of Canada.
Please send your application to email@example.com