We are looking to hire home-based call center agents with in-depth technical support experience to service worldwide customers. Work from the comfort of your home in global markets as part of a Canadian company and develop your career with us!
- Have you worked in a tech support role previously?
- Are you an upbeat and helpful personality?
- Do you have in-depth IT knowledge?
- Are you willing to learn?
If yes, we would like to offer you the following work-at-home, long term job opportunity:
Inbound Technical Support for a US-based IT Services Firm
Tasks & responsibilities
- Represent a well established US-based leading provider of Communications Platform as a Service solutions.
- Provide a helpful, supportive Tier 2 customer service experience for worldwide customers
- Answer inbound calls, chats and emails
- Follow standard operating procedures and escalate problems to Supervisors and Tier 3 support
- Maintain a quiet home office with a stable internet connection to perform professional customer support duties
- Participate in all necessary training sessions, phone/video conferences for team meetings and one-on-one coaching
- Maintain a good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Work hours: full-time job based on assigned shift (40 hours weekly)
Home office Requirements
- Have an Internet speed of at least 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload (must provide a speed test copy)
- Must have a workspace free from outside noise and distractions
- USB headset is recommended to maximize good sound quality
- Flexible working hours with competitive salary
- International environment and great self development programs
- Home-based work opportunity
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues
Please submit your application below.