We are looking to hire home-based patient enrollment specialists with healthcare experience to service customers. Work from the comfort of your home as part of a global outsourcing company and develop your career with us!
- Do you speak English and Spanish?
- Have you worked in a customer service role?
- Do you have professional experience in healthcare, patient enrollment or clinical trials?
- Are you an upbeat, helpful personality?
- Are you willing to learn and develop your skills in a multicultural environment?
If yes, we would like to offer you the following work-at-home job opportunity:
Outbound enrollment phone support for a global patient engagement firm
Tasks & responsibilities
- Represent a well-established UK-based global patient engagement agency
- Provide helpful, supportive customer service experience
- Appointment setup support for healthcare facilities
- Follow standard operating procedures and escalate problems to supervisors
- Maintain a quiet home office with a stable internet connection to perform professional customer support duties
- Participate in all necessary training sessions, phone/video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Maintain a good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Work hours: flexible based on business hours
Home office requirements
- Have an Internet speed of at least 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload (must provide a speed test)
- Must have a workspace free from outside noise and distractions
- USB headset is recommended to maximize good sound quality
- Flexible working hours with competitive salary
- Multicultural environment and great self development programs
- Home-based work opportunity
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues
How to apply?
- If you are interested in this position, please apply here