We are looking to hire home-based call center agents with Healthcare experience to service North American customers. Work from the comfort of your home in global markets as part of a Canadian company and develop your career with us!
- Do you speak high-level English?
- Did you work in a customer service role?
- Do you have personal or professional experience with addiction and/or recovery?
- Are you an upbeat, helpful personality?
- Did you work in addiction, behavioral health, or other healthcare settings?
- Are you willing to learn, while doing meaningful work helping people?
If yes, we would like to offer you the following work-at-home, long term job opportunity:
Inbound phone support for a US-based mental health services firm
Tasks & responsibilities
- Represent a well established US-based mental health services firm
- Provide a helpful, supportive customer service experience for North American customer
- Answer inbound calls and set up appointments for our client’s facilities
- Follow standard operating procedures and escalate problems to Supervisors
- Maintain a quiet home office with a stable internet connection to perform professional customer support duties
- Participate in all necessary training sessions, phone/video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Maintain a good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Work hours: 7am – 5pm US Pacific Time (Monday – Friday/Sunday) (TBC)
Home office Requirements
- Have an Internet speed of at least 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload (must provide a speed test copy)
- Must have a workspace free from outside noise and distractions
- USB headset is recommended to maximize good sound quality
- Must agree to reside at your current address for min. 3 months
- Flexible working hours with competitive salary
- International environment and great self development programs
- Home-based work opportunity
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues
Please submit your application below.