We are looking to hire home-based executive assistant to represent a US-based patient care company. Work from the comfort of your home as part of a North American company and develop your career with us!
- Do you speak both Mandarin Chinese and English?
- Do you have past experience as executive assistant?
- Are you highly responsible & with excellent interpersonal skills?
- Are you willing to learn?
If yes, we would like to offer you the following work-at-home, full-time, long term job opportunity:
Chinese-English Executive Assistant (Home-based)
Your role is to represent the client as a primary point of contact for internal and external communication, serve as a liaison to the CEO and senior management teams, organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Work closely and effectively with the senior management to each member well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as a “barometer,” having a sense of the issues taking place in the environment and keeping senior management updated.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications for internal and external communications
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Answer incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately take messages
- Manages the executive’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Takes minutes during meetings
- Performs minor accounting and bookkeeping duties as needed
- Maintain a quiet home office with a stable internet connection to perform professional executive assistant support duties
- Participate in all necessary training sessions, phone/video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Maintain a good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Associate degree is required, Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Data collection, research and analytical skill is required
- 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience or similar is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Online applications
Home office Requirements
- Have an Internet speed of at least 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload (must provide a speed test copy)
- Must have a workspace free from outside noise and distractions
- USB headset is recommended to maximize good sound quality
- Full-time opportunity with competitive compensation
- Home-based work opportunity
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues
Please submit your application below.