We are looking to hire home-based call center agents for a long-term opportunity to provide customer support for the European office of a large US conglomerate. Work from the comfort of your home in global markets and develop your career with us!
- Do you speak French and English?
- Did you work in a customer service/technical support role?
- Do you have experience/interest in marketing and mobile apps?
- Are you an upbeat, helpful personality?
- Are you willing to learn, while doing meaningful work helping people?
If yes, we would like to offer you the following work-at-home, long-term job opportunity:
Inbound customer support for a Swiss retail firm
Tasks & responsibilities
- Represent the Swiss support of a well-established US-based retail services firm focusing on water treatment solutions
- Provide a helpful, supportive customer service experience for European customers focusing on the French-speaking clients
- Answer inbound calls and emails for the client’s loyalty program
- Follow standard operating procedures and escalate problems to Supervisors
- Maintain a quiet home office with a stable internet connection to perform professional customer support duties
- Participate in all necessary training sessions, phone/video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Maintain a good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Work hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Central European Time (CET)
Home office Requirements
- Have an Internet speed of at least 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload (must provide a speed test copy)
- Must have a workspace free from outside noise and distractions
- USB headset is recommended to maximize good sound quality
- Must agree to reside at your current address for min. 3 months
- Flexible working hours with a competitive salary
- International environment and great self-development programs
- Home-based work opportunity
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues
Please submit your application below.