We are looking to hire home-based call center agents with customer support experience to service European customers. Work from the comfort of your home as part of a Canadian company and develop your career with us!
- Do you speak high-level English and Dutch?
- Did you work in a customer service / support role?
- Are you an upbeat and helpful personality?
- Are you willing to learn?
If yes, we would like to offer you the following work-at-home, long term job opportunity:
Dutch-English Customer Support Agent (Home-based)
Tasks & responsibilities
- Represent a well established European company
- Provide a helpful, supportive Tier 1 customer service experience for European customers
- Answer inbound calls, chats and emails and provide follow-up with occasional outbound calls
- Follow standard operating procedures and escalate problems to Supervisors and Tier 2 support
- Drive to meet and exceed customer expectations and inspire other agents to do the same
- Maintain a quiet home office with a stable internet connection to perform professional customer support duties
- Participate in all necessary training sessions, phone/video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Maintain a good working relationship with assigned supervisors and co-workers
- Work hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
- Fluent written and spoken English and Dutch
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Online applications
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, open personality
Home office Requirements
- Have an Internet speed of at least 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload (must provide a speed test copy)
- Must have a workspace free from outside noise and distractions
- USB headset is recommended to maximize good sound quality
- Flexible working hours with competitive compensation
- International environment and great self development programs
- Home-based work opportunity
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues
Please submit your application below.