We are looking to hire full time Digital Marketing Interns interested in developing their digital marketing skills in a competitive B2B environment. Apply today, if you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada and develop your career with us!
Join our team! We are looking to hire B2B Digital Marketing Intern(s) with content marketing and B2B lead generation experience through well designed marketing programs. Our aim is to increase our B2B revenue, with a focus on several verticals relying heavily on document management to generate demand and awareness with businesses.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Agents Republic provides next generation contact center services with global workforce. Agents Republic delivers exceptional customer service and AI data services with native speaking agents, using state of the art technologies, including cloud automation and Artificial Intelligence.
Agents Republic welcomes interns interested in developing their digital marketing skills in a B2B environment. The Agents Republic Internship Program is a strategic part of our development! Our internships offer students an exciting path to contribute to market online cutting edge technology and innovative products and make a true business impact. As a key member of our marketing team, you will expand your digital marketing skills exponentially and grow your professional network.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Working closely with the sales team to prioritize verticals and create demand generation plans to gain market share with the selected verticals/industries;
- Create content marketing plans (whitepapers, webinars, emails, blog posts, etc.) and work with our team to execute them;
- Identify relevant online trade shows, industry events, forums, etc., recommend the appropriate attendance tactics in order to maximize ROI;
- Build a set of sales collaterals, such as sales brochures, business unit-specific presentations and sales sheets;
- Propose any other promotional activities and changes to our business model and pricing strategy to help increase revenue;
- Assisting in the existing B2B marketing content plan to increase leads and generate inbound sales;
- Working with the sales team on constantly improving our B2B sales pipeline, from lead generation to sales closure;
- Making feature recommendations, based on user feedback, satisfaction studies and competitive benchmarks;
- Monitoring market trends, analyzing competitive offerings and activities; finding, communicating and leveraging relevant benchmarks (including business models) outside of the core market.
- You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada or authorized in writing to work in Canada under the federal Immigration Act;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field and/or experience; ideally a Master’s Degree;
- Experience in a demand generation role in a B2B company or similar;
- Hands-on experience with content marketing (whitepapers, webinars, emailing, blogging, etc.);
- Excellent writing skills in English;
- Energetic personality with good communication skills; a positive force within a team;
- Problem-solving oriented, internet-savvy approach
What we offer
Unique environment for collaborative teamwork on cutting-edge technology:
- Competitive salary
- Location is remote (Work from Home)
- Flexible hours
- Working with international teams to push the boundaries of technology
- British Columbia’s NVBC Competition Top 25 Finalist
This offer is contingent on the Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) program evaluation and funded by the Government of Canada.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org